Located in the heart of the Western District of Victoria and supporting the greater Hamilton region, Good Shepherd College is a Lutheran P-12 College, providing a place of faith and learning in a safe, caring and forgiving environment across two purpose-built campuses.
Our Prep to Year 6 campus is nestled within the regional centre of Hamilton, on spacious grounds and well-appointed facilities. Located adjacent to the Good Shepherd Early Learning Centre, the campus caters primarily for the early developmental phases of learning within an intimate, nurturing environment.
The Senior Campus, supporting Year 7-12 students, is set on a picturesque, 100 hectare property located on the outskirts of Hamilton. It offers a broad range of curriculum experiences that provide for multiple pathways for students beyond school.
The Senior Campus specialises in agriculture, with a fully operational farm including:
- an accredited Murray Grey stud, complete with undercover cattle yards;
- a mature orchard, with a variety of fruit trees;
- a working shearing shed and yards;
- a well maintained vegetable garden, in addition to the extensive glass and shade houses located close to the classrooms, and;
- a fully equipped, specialised agricultural classroom, complete with change rooms and undercover workshop.