- Visual and Performing Arts
Applications are now closed for 2016. All students, including new students, will be advised when applications open for 2017.
An application process is undertaken to select scholarship recipients.
The application process includes:
- Completion of an application form
- A written statement outlining past achievements and future goals in the nominated area
- Presentation of supporting evidence (eg. school reports, NAPLAN results, copies of academic and sporting/music/other certificates of achievement)
- References from the current school principal, teachers, coaches or mentors.
For further information about Good Shepherd Scholarships please contact the college.