Student & Staff Wellbeing
Over the past three weeks, as staff and students have become more comfortable with remote learning, we have seen some innovative and creative learning experiences. Some of these have included:
- Staff TikTok dance video routines for senior students PE classes;
- Amazing class videos, with students sharing their home experiences;
- Teachers producing engaging online lessons, using a variety of tools and video options;
- Senior students producing online assembly videos, with creative editing and production tools;
- Innovative artwork (see Covid Man) and displays of work, such as the online ANZAC Poppies students produced last week
Check out our Facebook site for updates on creative ways students, staff and parents have been engaging with their learning. Please be encouraged to continue to find fun, engaging and safe ways to share, learn and connect.