Our VCAL students spent a day at the Hamilton District Skills Centre learning all about the art of making a good coffee. A huge thank you to Jesse for sharing his skills to our keen participants. Here are some comments from our students on the day.
- “Because I have just started work in hospitality, I was able to pick up some extra skills by working with Jesse” – Dallas
- “A perfect coffee has 25 – 35mls in a shot” – Isabella
- “The course was great, I felt grateful for having the opportunity to learn from one of the best” – Austin
- “Jesse was kind enough to introduce us to the world of the Barista” – Jack
- “There’s more to making a good coffee than first meets the eye” – Jarred