Human Powered Vehicle (HPV)
Each year, the college sends teams of students to compete in a number of Human Powered Vehicle (HPV) events, both locally and interstate. Students spend seven months training for four key events:
- Mt Gambier 6 hour sprint event
- Loxton 6 hour sprint event
- Bendigo 6 hour sprint event
- Murray Bridge 24 hour endurance event
- Marybourgh 24 hour endurance event
HPV teaches participants important life skills, providing opportunities for participants to develop their ability in leadership, teamwork, commitment, personal fitness and health.