Learning @ GSC
P-12 Education … A Special Experience
The Good Shepherd educational journey transverses two complementary phases – a nurturing and happy junior campus (Years P-6) experience followed by learning exploration and multiple pathways on the senior campus (Years 7-12).
There are many advantages of a “one-stop-shop” education:
- The transition from one campus to another is very smooth. As students remain in a familiar environment, Good Shepherd is able to provide a “seamless” P-12 education.
- The two-campus format gives the best of both worlds by still offering the excitement of fresh new surrounding as students’ progress to the Senior campus, yet enough familiarity to ensure a smooth progression into the higher year levels.
- Students and parents appreciate the warmth that a caring community can bring as positive relationships are progressively nurtured along the way.
- Families with children in both primary and secondary levels are able to enjoy the “simplicity” of working with just one school.
The College is divided into two campuses:
- Junior Campus (P-6)
- Senior Campus (Year 7-12)
This structure assists the college to maintain a high quality of personal care and attention to students and families. Students across the campuses benefit from the opportunity to share resources and interact with different age groups as a part of the curriculum.