Scholarship applications for 2024 are due by Thursday 6th April 2023.
General Excellence Scholarships are awarded for academic ability together with at least one additional area of excellence including:
- Visual and Performing Arts
An application process is undertaken to select scholarship recipients.
The application process includes:
- Completion of an application form
- A written statement outlining past achievements and future goals in the nominated area
- Presentation of supporting evidence (eg. school reports, NAPLAN results, copies of academic and sporting/music/other certificates of achievement)
- References from the current school principal, teachers, coaches or mentors.
For further information about Good Shepherd Scholarships please contact the college, 5571 2236.