Human Powered Vehicle (HPV)
Each year, the college sends teams of students to compete in a number of Human Powered Vehicle (HPV) events, both locally and interstate. Students spend seven months training for four key events:
- Mt Gambier 6 hour sprint event
- Loxton 6 hour sprint event
- Bendigo 6 hour sprint event
- Adelaide 6 hour sprint event
- Murray Bridge 24 hour endurance event
- Marybourgh 24 hour endurance event
HPV teaches participants important life skills, providing opportunities for participants to develop their ability in leadership, teamwork, commitment, personal fitness and health.
Unfortunately all HPV races have been cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19.